Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Week 5

Monday again. This is the 5th week of delivering garden produce to my CSA customers (it should be the 8th week but thanks to our wonderful wet weather here in the NW the garden was a little slow at starting). It's amazing thinking back to last Oct or so when I discovered what a CSA was to today 5 weeks into deliveries of my own CSA. I've got to tell you it has been one helluva trip too. 


This weeks challenge. Making strawberry and cherry preserves (which I was spose to do last week but never got out to get the pectin), clean off the dinning room table (it was my green house this year and starting seeds has come to an end), at least 4 days on my new cleaning routine (thanks to flylady.net my house is looking a little more kept) and brew some rootbeer for the kids (this is something I've yet to learn but have the kit waiting for a time when I feel very ambitious).   


Thinking of ambition I better get another cup of coffee and get my day started. Cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower and tons of salad stuff to pick and get packed in the next hour or so. 


Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment