Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

nap time...

Elizabeth has been one of my favorite targets when it comes to nap time pics. 
She makes nap time look like so much fun.

I've stolen many shots of her napping.
These are just some of my favorites.
And the only ones in reach without waking her up.
:)
Some days I encourage lots of naps.
Some days it's the only time I sit down.
I remember when her nap times where the only time I had to get up and do chores.
You learn to work fast when you only have an infants nap time to get things done.
Funny how times change.

I'm going to enjoy my downtime and put my feet up for a few minutes.

Today's goal is to rid the garden of all it's weeds, 
transplant some plants,
sow some seeds,
and
well I'm sure there's something I'm forgetting

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment