Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I should be sleeping...

I'm keeping the old guy company.
Someone actually said I shoulda just had him put down if I couldn't afford the bill.
That's insane.
I might as well crawl under a rock if I just give up at every step backwards.
Ya know?
Who does that?
I certainly felt like giving up yesterday.
All my hard work and efforts amount to notta because I don't have cash in the bank.
I'm wealthier than alot of rich people because of the choices I've made.
To stay home and be a mom to my kids.
To fight the good fight.
Ya know?
Sure I might not be able to buy everything I want.
But I remember even my inlaws when I was married, they were really well off, made lots of money and could buy anything they wanted. Turns out they were sitting on tens of thousands of dollars of debt.
I can say I don't have that kind of debt.
I don't have the luxury to go out and buy anything I want either.
Is it worth it?
To be able to buy whatever you want even though you're debt is almost a years salary?
As my youngest gets over her medical problems I'll start building up that emergency fund again.
This won't always be an issue.
I truly believe in my heart it shouldn't have been an issue.
To be kicked while you're down?
Inhumane.
Anyways.
My family is back together again. 
Soon we'll be healthy and running around like we use to.
We'll forget about the injustice that was dealt.
We'll start to believe that human beings are good and want nothing more than to help their fellow man.
Ha!
Sorry, I got a little mellow dramatic there.
To those of you who have a dog, kiss em on the nose.
To those of you who don't have a dog, your dh or dw might like a kiss on the nose.
If you have none of the above, go find a dog who needs a home.
I need to go make a batch of yogurt for my dog. He's on a lot of antibiotics and I want to keep him healthy.
Yogurt is a good way to get em to take antibiotics (if you didn't know).

Boy am I exhausted.
Mental stress is a lot harder than physical stress.
I'm telling you.
It doesn't help that yesterday while I was waiting to get my dog back I spent hours in the garden weeding and pulling grass along the edges.
I work harder than I should when I'm stressed out.

I think I'm going to lay down on the sofa next to the dog and watch a marathon of Jaws until I can sleep.

Hope ya all had a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. There seems to be an account pertaining to this superb mate by using totes around fashlets. Ninety days past, a friend with my service quarreled by using the girl's honey. fake louis vuitton Right after this, this collegue’s honey appeared to be indignant by using the pup plus could not discuss with the pup. replica hermes My best mate appeared to be fairly fearful for the reason that your dog treasured her honey really considerably. replica burberry Your dog could not prefer to go her honey. Your dog planned to conduct sometthing so that you can i highly recommend you her honey plus expected the girl's so that you can forgive the pup. Nonetheless this pal obtained virtually no concept just what exactly your dog may possibly conduct. I actually shared with the pup that they may possibly receive the first thing her honey wished-for. replica gucci Your dog loved this her honey wished-for completely new travelling bag on the grounds that the girl's travelling bag appeared to be good old plus behind the periods. He then expected people to compliment the pup get hold of a classy plus pratical to get her honey. louis vuitton replica I actually became aware this organizations lots of charming plus pratical essentials around fashlets. Of course, all these baggage just weren't fairly overpriced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tatsächlich jemand sagte, ich shoulda nur hatte ihn legte, wenn ich die Rechnung nicht leisten.

    FIFA 15 Münzen PS4

    FIFA 15 Münzen XBOX One

    ReplyDelete