Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Has it been a whole week already?

It's amazing how time just flies by. Right now I'm waiting for my lasagna to get done so I can chop up some lettuce and make a yummy salad with the feta cheese I bought today. I caved completely. I'm a HUGE fan of all things cheese (I can't wait till my goat's start milking... mmmmmm cheese). The cheese craving is what prompted the lasagna, that and I just didn't have any inspiration for anything else. But who doesn't just love lasagna? Especially home made.

So as you can guess no baby goats yet. But my milk pails are in the mail and should be here by Friday. What luck huh? I know I should have got them like 3 weeks ago but I couldn't find any stainless steel pails that didn't make me want to milk into quart jars instead. Stainless steel is... not cheap. I'm not cheap either but WOW. So yea, it took awhile to find some. But I did it and now they're coming. Maybe they'll get here before the baby goats. Wouldn't that be handy?

Oh and I have a rootbeer kit coming. I've been brewing beer for the last 3 or 4 years and have been tempted to try rootbeer. I personally love the stuff but like all things sugar it tends to stick to my tummy. Not my thighs, not my hips but my tummy. I actually wouldn't mind more hips but I'm not real happy with my tummy. So I've been putting off the rootbeer thing, but figured it would be a good time to try it since I've got more customers this year. I can see what the general audience thinks. Should be fun!

It's still too wet to do anything around here. Maybe, just maybe if it doesn't rain tomorrow than I can put some salad makings in my garden. I love fresh salad. Love it. Almost as much as cheese. Actually as much as cheese because cheese goes so good on it.

There's my timer. Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment