Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Today's happenings... well part of today...




Check out my pumpkins. I started them 2 weeks ago.


These are Giant Pumpkins, I'm going to plant these along my front yard which is up a hill but seen from a major truck route. After they're grown I'll carve them on the spot. Wish me luck!

If I haven't told you yet, I don't have a green thumb, but I have good soil and loads of alpaca manure which seems to make green stuff explode from the ground with great humpf. Lucky me. In the heart of all things organic I'm using organic potting soil to start my seeds. It was only $.68 more per bag then the other kind. Lucky me.

Today I took a bold step. I put an ad on craigslist looking for a handyman willing to trade a little work for some home cooked goodness. No not a date. Just a little extra help. I'm THIS close to financial serenity. Which means a little ease of mind. You all know how that is. Not like I don't have enough to keep me up at night. So yea, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment