Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Social Networking...

I took the myspace plunge yesterday. Awhile back it was facebook. Now just to get everything in sync and connected. The joys of being online. Though I can't really put it down since this is where I get all my customers. I hope all this social networking is worth it. But I guess most everyone is on one site or another which means I should put in some sort of effort to us the same to keep them up to date on farm happenings. Cheaper then getting a website. Though I have one of those too. I just need to get it all set up and really on the run also. Maybe I'll start making online happenings my Sunday chore. I hate working on Sunday but it's about the only day I sit down for any real length of time.

Musings of a wandering mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment