Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

3 days 14 hrs and 50some minutes...

Atleast that's what my count down clock says. Sundown for another year. Sun up for a new one. This time of year I start to feel the need to change something, end a bad habit, start a good habit. Change something in an attempt to make it run a little smoother for the next year.

This year I'm reminded of my divorce. The person I was when I walked out of that relationship. The person I became since then. It feels like it's been forever. 5yrs since I filed (though it took longer for it to become legit). I feel like I should be filing for something and waiting for it to become legit.

There was one word that helped me from being a lost lonely co-dependent exwife to who I am now. Reinventing. I decided who I wanted to be and made a game plan to become that person. Here I am. Though I feel like something's still missing. I feel a need to reinvent me again. Though I'm not sure to what extreme. Last time it was easy because it was a total reinvention. Now I think it'll be more subtle.

Wake up earlier, work harder, self reliant, independent..

The game plan? Take what I've done so far and take it to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment