Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

7:06am...

This week ended with a dud. I'm still sick though I've changed a few of my habits and it does seem to be helping. I deleted my dating profile. I really don't have the energy for that kind of thing. It seems to drain everything good in me out. Who'd thunk it?

I set my alarm for in the morning. Civil twilight begins at 7:06 tomorrow though sunrise isn't until 7:38 so you can bet I'll probably hit the snooze button atleast twice. Like usual.

Another day. Another week. This week is going to be stressful. The baby's physical therapist will be here tomorrow afternoon, then Wednesday she gets to go see her new doc (back surgery detail). Oh the fun!

I think I'm going to get a pool table. I like the idea of becoming a social hermit. I know just the other day I was saying how important being social was to a person's character. Well ya know what? I'll just be social right here. Ha! So yea, I'm going to get a pool table. 9 times out of 10 when I go out that's what I wind up doing anyways. Playing pool and drinking a porter. Doing that at home will save me loads of mola.

Wish me luck! (on the kid and the pool table) I'm going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment